Monday, January 21, 2008

Literary Magazine + Roller Derby = Awesomeness!

The folks at Barrelhouse know where the action is at! (and they don't even care if I end a sentence with a preposition)
They are now accepting writings featuring our favorite subject for their next issue. That's right, roller derby literature. Check out their call for entries for more info.
In addition, the derby edition of Barrelhouse will be sharing its launch party with a special Derby Art event. Trust me, I'll be keeping you updated on this later.

Barrelhouse is a print journal featuring fiction, poetry, interviews, and essays about music, art, and the detritus of popular culture. Barrelhouse is also a web site that regularly posts new short fiction, nonfiction, interviews, and random stuff.
Barrelhouse is produced by writers for readers who are looking for quality writing with an edge and a sense of humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I entered my poem Poetic Just Ass. I hope I take names. Thank you for letting me know.